if you are currently dialing through to the modem banks (9570100), change the number to 0867 75263.
If you are using the digital access number (9570100), change the number to 0867 75263.
If you do this wrong, you will be able to log in, but your access to the web will not work!
To change the number:
2) In the Dial-Up Networking Folder, find the icon representing your current connection to PlaNet (Chances are there will be only one icon there).
3) Click PlaNet (or whatever you called your connection) with the right mouse button and choose Properties.
4) Change the area code to 0867.
5) Change the existing telephone number (if 8540739) to 95700.
Change the existing telephone number (if 9570100) to 95701.
6) Make sure the "Use country code and area code" is checked.
7) Make sure that the Telephone number box contains nothing but 95700 or 95701. (i.e. remove any 1, or *52).
8) Click OK. That's it!
Back to PlaNet